1. TO ENTER GREEN'S BABKA 2018 SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) you must complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the Sweepstakes page. In the event of a dispute, entries received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Limit of one (1) entry per individual per day. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once per day, all your entries will be void. Sweepstakes starts at time stated on Sweepstakes page and closes on time stated on Sweepstakes page (the “Sweepstakes Period”). There is one (1) grand prizes (the “Prize”) to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. The Sweepstakes sponsor is GREEN & ACKERMAN BAKERY INC. (hereinafter referred to as the “Sweepstakes Sponsor”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of the United States and [be eighteen (18) years of age or older]. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Sweepstakes Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
4. Prize – There are four (4) prizes consisting of:
5. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. On or after 08/22/2018, a random draw for the Prizes will take place from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning the Prizes will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes Sponsor, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential winner by email provided the same day of the drawing. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. Acceptance of the prize assumes that the potential winner has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Sweepstakes Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s, participation in this Sweepstakes and receipt and use of the Prize. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than 08/31/2018.
7. By entering this Sweepstakes the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Sweepstakes Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Sweepstakes, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Sweepstakes.
8. All entries become property of Sweepstakes Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Sweepstakes Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Sweepstakes Sponsor, in their sole discretion, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Sweepstakes is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Sweepstakes Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Sweepstakes including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Sweepstakes Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Sweepstakes Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Sweepstakes website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Sweepstakes Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Sweepstakes Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Sweepstakes including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Sweepstakes or from downloading any material from the Sweepstakes web site.
11. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Sweepstakes Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Sweepstakes. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Sweepstakes Sponsors should be addressed to Green & Ackerman Bakery Inc at [email protected]
13. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes related materials, including but not limited to the Sweepstakes entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
14. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sweepstakes Sponsor and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.